Work For Us
Employment at ComDel Innovation is through our personnel company, CDI Services. CDI Services is an employee-owned company through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Employees gain ownership in the company each year they are a participant in the plan.
Current Positions Available
This position is responsible for installing, operating, modifying, troubleshooting, debugging, repairing, and performing preventative maintenance on equipment. Good physical condition is necessary due to lifting requirements of the job and various work locations and working positions. This includes supporting all of production needs.
This position will be a fulltime regular position, rotating shifts, with overtime as required. Skills and experience will determine placement in appropriate job grade.
- Maintenance craftsperson education (2 year technical degree or equivalent experience)
- Knowledge of injection molding systems, metal stamping, and assembly automation
- Ability to operate basic shop equipment such as mills and lathes
- PLC experience including the ability to work with:
- Electrical Design Schematics
- Automated Equipment Programming and documentation
- Troubleshooting ability - able to provide detailed, accurate information to solve problems
- Self directed and can work a shift with little direction from supervisor
- Responsible for equipment maintenance to meet production objectives for yields, runtime, and parts cost
- Operate production equipment
- Perform project work for the area; identify and implement project work
- Provide input on equipment guarding, safety switches, electrical and programming to insure automated equipment safety. Practice and enforce safety regulations in all areas.
- Investigate signals from process behavior charts and identify root cause
- Attend daily production meetings as required
- Regularly discusses work ideas with others in an effort to increase overall team productivity/efficiencies
- Has positive work attitude, sound reasoning ability, good judgment, good work ethic, and has adaptability to changing work conditions
- Create PM documentation and perform PM’s
- Maintain housekeeping and 5S principles in all areas of responsibility
- Perform other duties as assigned